Last week was probably one of the craziest weeks ever! Kevin had two dental school interviews so on tuesday he flew to Wisconsin had his interview Wednesday and flew back into Salt Lake that night, so because I'd spent the first night alone in our apartment since we'd been married and figured out I didn't like it so much I drove out to see him. Then the next morning he flew to Phoenix and came back late that night. It was a little lonely coming home to an empty house every night so it was good to have him back. Then it was homecoming week for USU so work was crazy trying to get ready for the big game.
Ryan, Tara, and Will came to visit from California. It was fun to have them here, we miss having them so close. Tim and Melissa and their cute boys also came to visit from Pocatello so it was fun to have everyone together at least for a few minutes.
Here are some new pics!
The Open House in Denver the week after we got marred. It looked so cute!
We Figure we'd deserved a break from standing...
Since i'm now a Jessop i get to claim Kevin's nephews as mine too! This is Easton, He is so cute and wanted a picutre with me at the reception.
Dylan and Easton being funny out at Grandma and Granpa Jessops
Us with the Dylan, Easton, and Gavin.
Me and Kev
SOOO cute! I love your hair! and your dress of course...
ReplyDelete