Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cribs and Clothes

Since the last two posts didn't have pictures I thought I would take pictures of some of the cute things we've been given for our little guy!

We got our crib! Its so strange to see it in that bedroom and we still have tons to do and get before he gets here but the crib is a good start!
The cute blanket my mom gave us, it has little animals knit into it, so cute!

Some bibs and some onesies that my sister gave Kevin for Christmas, they all have cute sayings and I love the colors of the onesies.  I look at them sometimes and think oh my gosh these are so little I can't believe that I'm going to be responsible for someone so little in a few months!

These are my favorite, I love the little bear on the bum! So cute!

I can't wait to see him wear all of these!

1 comment:

  1. omg i didn't even know you were preggers! congrats! and i love the crib, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete